|Ph. D. Art Education, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA.|
|Master of Arts Management in Visual Arts, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA.|
|BFA in Art Education and Studio Art, National Taiwan Normal University, Taipei, Taiwan.|
|Data Processing||Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MiniTab|
|Computer Graphics||Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash CS6, CC|
|Video/ Music Editing||Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Sony Vegas Pro 9.0, Garageband, Soundtrack Pro|
|Web Authoring||Adobe Dreamweaver CS6, Microsoft FrontPage|
|Computer Languages||CSS, HTML, PHP, MySQL|
|Database||Microsoft Access, FileMaker Pro|
|Languages||Mandarin Chinese, English, French|
Web Designer and Coordinator, Holocaust Heroes: Fierce Females (H2f2) Curricular Encounters Project, 2015-present
Design and manage Holocaust Heroes: Fierce Females (H2f2) Curricular Encounters Website: http://h2f2encounters.cyberhouse.emitto.net/. Coordinate with educators to design and facilitate interactive online educational activities for the upcoming 2016 SUMMER TEACHING INSTITUTE Curricular Encounters with Holocaust Heroes: Fierce Females (H2F2)—Tapestries and Sculpture by Linda Stein.
School of Visual Arts, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
- Instructor of AED 322: Visual Culture and Educational Technology
- Instructor of ART 003: Visual Images on the Web
Teaching Assistant and Web Coordinator
- Web designer and coordinator of the Judy Chicago Art Education Collection Website: http://judychicago.arted.psu.edu,
- Teaching Assistant of AED 322: Visual Culture and Educational Technology
- ART 001, 003: Visual Images on the Web (online)
- ART 20: Introduction to Drawing (online)
- ART 10: Introduction to Visual Studies (online)
National Palace Museum, Taipei, Taiwan
Financial Analysis Teaching Assistant
Pittsburgh Filmmakers, Pittsburgh, PA
Education Outreach/ Data Analysis Apprentice
Andy Warhol Museum, Pittsburgh, PA
Weekend Factory Teaching Assistant, Educational Department
Union Project, Pittsburgh, PA
Marketing and Development Intern
National Palace Museum, Taipei, Taiwan
Education Intern, Department of Education and Exhibition
- Carpenter, B. S., & Lin, Y. J. (2014). “Looking Back, Looking Through, and Looking Beyond: Translating New Media Art Education into Virtual World Pedagogy.” In M. Stokrocki (Ed.), Exploration in virtual worlds: New digital multi-media literacy investigations for art education. Reston, VA: The National Art Education Association.
- Motter, J., Jung, Y., Lewis, L., Bloom, A., & Lin, Y. J. (2012). Post Silence: Visible markers of collective rememberance, awareness, and action toward systemic change. Cultural Studies – Critical Methodologies, 12 (4), 346-351.
- Hsieh, C. K., Lin, Q. P., Huang, C. Y., Chang, C. Y., Lin, Y. L., & Hung, Y.P. (2011). Easy and Deep Media in Cultural Heritage Field: The Development of Mao-kung Ting Educational Media for the National Palace Museum. 2011 Third International Workshop on Education Technology and Computer Science. Whuan, Hubei China.
- Hsieh, C. K., Lin, Q. P., Lin, Y. L, Huang, C. Y., Chang, C. Y., & Hung, Y.P. (2010). Easy and Deep Media. International Journal of Modern Education and Computer Science (IJMECS), 2(2), 1-8.
- Lai, A., Yang, G.M., Pylypiw, D., Lin, Y.J., Song, B. (March 2016). “AET Panel Discussion: Teaching Art Online.” 2015 NAEA National Convention. Chicago, IL.
- Holt, A., Lin, Y. J. (March 2015). ” Feminist Archival Interconnectivity.” 2015 NAEA National Convention. New Orleans, LA.
- Kwon, H., Lin, Y. J. (March 2015). “Feminist Mapping as Research Strategy.” 2015 NAEA National Convention. New Orleans, LA.
- Motter, J., Lin, Y.J., Keifer-Boyd, K. (November 2014). “Judy Chicago WebQuests.” Pennsylvania Art Education Association Annual Conference. Seven Springs, PA.
- Lin, Y. J. (October 2014). “Designing Event Potentials with Information and Communication Technologies in a Museum Context.” Graduate Research In Art Education. New York, NY.
- Lin, Y. J. (April 2014). “Judy Chicago WebQuest.” Judy Chicago Symposium. State College, PA.
- Lin, Y. J. (March 2014). “Social Media Museum Education Actors in Pedagogical Assemblage.” 2014 NAEA National Convention. San Diego, CA.
- Keifer-Boyd, K., Lin, Y.J., Holt, A., Wagner-Lawlor. J. (March 2014). “Participatory Digital Architectures for Living Curriculum.” 2014 NAEA National Convention. San Diego, CA.
- Lin, Y. J. (November 2013). “Building a Virtual House for Archival Interconnectivity.” The 34th National Women’s Studies Association Annual Conference. Cincinnati, OH.
- Lin, Y. J. (October 2013). “Art & IST: Museum and Information and Communication Technology.” Guest speaker at IST 110S, Section 2: Information, Technology and People, Penn State. University Park, PA.
- Lin, Y. J. (April 2013). “The Museum as a Civic Forum for Lifelong Learning.” The Sixth International Conference on The Inclusive Museum. Statens Museum for Kunst, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Lee, P. W., Lin, Y. J. (March 2013). “The Use of Social Media within Museums to Support Informal Learning and Quality Adult Education in USA and Taiwan.” The Comparative and International Education Society (CIES) Annual Conference. New Orleans, LA.
- Martinez, U., March, L., Lin, Y. J. (March 2013). “The Rhizomatic Community: Interconnecting and Growing Art Education through Mentoring.” 2013 NAEA National Convention. Fort Worth, TX.
- Motter, J., Jung, Y., Lewis, L., Bloom, A., & Lin, Y. J. (March 2013). “Critical Community Art Project: Post Silence Activism.” NAEA National Convention. Fort Worth, TX.
- Motter, J., Jung, Y., Lewis, L., Bloom, A., & Lin, Y. J. (October, 2012). “Post Silence: Community Activist Art.” Pennsylvania Art Education Association Annual Conference. Harrisburg, PA.
- March, L., Lin, Y. J., Lewis, L., & Martinez, U. (February, 2012). “Diagnosis, Treatment and Recovery: Student Body Response to the Penn State Child Molestation Scandal.” Graduate Research in Art Education: Where Rubber Meets Road Conference. Maryland Institute College of Art. Maryland, VA.
- Government Scholarship for Study Abroad from the Ministry of Education in Taiwan, 2014
- The Pennsylvania State University Graham Fellowship Award, 2011-2013.
- Distinction Prize, H. John Heinz Ⅲ College- School of Public Policy and Management, 2010.
- Honorary Member of the Phi Tau Phi Scholastic Honor Society of The Republic of China, 2008.
- Top-Rated Prize for the Graduation from Dept. of Fine Arts, National Taiwan Normal University, 2008.
- National Taiwan Normal University (NTNU) Outstanding Undergraduate Student Scholarship, Academic Year 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007.
- NTNU Outstanding Students Award, Academic Year 2005, 2006.
- 馬壽華書畫獎學金Ma Shou-Hua Chinese Painting Scholarship, 2005.
- 于右任書畫獎學金Ju Yu-Jen Chinese Painting and Calligraphy Scholarship , 2005.
- NTNU Outstanding Undergraduate Freshman Scholarship, 2004.